Pages

.

Turkey Pins!

In light of Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, I am attaching the link to the Turkey Pin Craft I posted last year.  These pins are fab and fun, and easy to make.  They are also a great addition to a festive table setting.


Once I gathered the necessary supplies for the craft, I set aside an afternoon to sit with my daughter and prepare the turkey pins.

I can say with confidence cleaning up the scissor clippings and putting everything away when we were done was the most difficult part in the whole pin making process. 

These pins are easy and fun.  And they are super snazzy when worn to Thanksgiving dinner.  My daughter charged $0.50/pin, whether or not you bleed your relatives dry of all their change is up to you.

But hey, kids need spending cash too ya know.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment