Pages

.

The Weekend

Let me first say that I slept ten hours last night (Ah-mazing) and it was fabulous waking up to sunshine today at 6:50am.

I officially LOVE falling behind.  I know parents of babies and toddlers everywhere are cursing me, I was there once too.  But with my youngest being four, she just popped out of bed and went to wake her older sister.

This is what all parents need to teach toddlers.  If it's not important, bother your older siblings.  It will teach them to be helpful, and you get to sleep.

This weekend, we went to a pig roast, a party and enjoyed a full Sunday of football.  My younger son had his last game yesterday afternoon, and while I will miss watching him play I won't miss freezing in the bleachers.

The team went 6-1-1, not too shabby at all. 

For bleeps and giggles, I'm sharing this Instagram photo of my baby eating a cupcake on Saturday.  I'll be so sad when she eats like a civilized person, because that will mean her baby days are over.

Baby Girl,

Please, please always eat a cupcake so that your face is covered in icing.

Love, Mom.

Have a fab week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment