Pages

.

Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies



I saw a recipe for these over a year ago on Pinterest, and I pinned it, thinking I would make them LAST year.

Well, all of the recipes that I found contained Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses.

So, for one second, allow me to vent about the fact that after Halloween, there is NOTHING fall in the candy aisle. EVERYTHING is Christmas.

It really chaps my chicken that we skip right over Thanksgiving anymore.
Maybe I don't WANT green and red M&M's for Thanksgiving??

Okay...I'll stop.

The guy that manages the grocery section at my Super Target did make me feel a tad bit better when he told me that they haven't been shipped Pumpkin Spice Kisses for a year.
Time to improvise.

I picked out the yellow, brown and orange M&M's from a regular package. 
(I guess because I am just that stubborn!)
I used about 1/4-1/2 cup was all, merely for color, they were so good, I didn't think it needed anything else!!




Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies

8 cups of Cinnamon Chex Cereal
6 squares of vanilla flavored Almond bark
4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups powdered sugar
3-4 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice (I used 4)
M&M's (optional)

Pour cereal in a big bowl.
In another bowl combine sugar and spices with a fork.
Melt almond bark in oil, in 30 second intervals, in your microwave. Stirring until smooth.

Pour over cereal and stir (gently) but well until completely covered.


No comments:

Post a Comment