Pages

.

What I (currently) Love

It dawned on me recently that I haven't, in a LONG time, posted about anything other than being a mom.

I'm very caught up in my babies.  I can't help myself.

In an effort to connect with my personal, womanly side, I'm about to share a few things that are currently making my heart happy.  As you'll see, I'm an easy woman to please.

1.  Sparkly eye shadow.  If I'm ever going out in the evenings, I love a little of this Bare Minerals eyeshadow on my eyelids.  Add mascara, I'm good to go.

2. My new soft serve ice cream maker.  I love soft serve, and this is like craft time for an ice cream addict.  The best part?  Red sticker-ed for clearance. 

3.  Sparkling ICE drinks.  I finally found something to curb my Diet Coke addiction.  Coconut Pineapple is my reigning favorite.  Just enough carbonation, plenty of flavor. 
4.  My new American Eagle hoop earrings.  Is there any better way to dress up jeans and a "Football Mom" tee-shirt?  I think not.
Tell me, what's on your must have list?  What's making your heart sing?

No comments:

Post a Comment