Pages

.

Magisto: My New Favorite App

Before this week, I'd never heard of Magisto.  Magisto is an online photo editing tool to make super cool movies from the videos and pictures you have on your phone, computer or ipad.

It's a hoot, and mommy-proof.  You choose the pictures and videos, select an editing style, add music and Magisto does the rest.  The first time I tried it I made two right in a row because I was so excited to see the results.

When your movie is complete, you can share it via Facebook, Twitter or email.   I made my movie, and easily embedded it right here on my blog.

So exciting.  Give Magisto a test run, it's a blast!



Magisto will be at BlogHer PRO '13 October 22-23. Visit their space at the conference to learn more. I made this video as part of a sponsored program for BlogHer and Magisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment