Pages

.

The Relocating Roller Coaster

Relocating is not for the faint of heart.  It is a trying, frustrating, stressful, up and down roller coaster that has inevitably given me shingles and probably a few gray hairs.

I can't confirm the gray hairs, but the next time I'm sitting at a salon getting highlights I'll be sure to ask my stylist.

For the past week, I've been trying to plan when to move and how we'll move and when to switch the kids out of their activities.  All of this planning has been in vain, because two days ago we heard our mortgage commitment was hanging in the balance.

Seriously? 

Unbeknownst to us, the little people of the world, things such as business deductions and rented houses can really cause a stir.  It's been fun.

So right now, I plan (kind of) while hoping we get the commitment soon enough to move when we kind of planned on moving.

You follow?

Anyhows, with my chin up and my babies still happy I continue my march.  Where I'm marching I have no idea, but I'm going somewhere.  Probably to the looney bin.

Happy almost weekend everyone.  Enjoy the time with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment