Pages

.

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner



A few weeks ago, I received a sample of Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner.  I was overjoyed, since my hair is only ever treated to what is on sale, clearance or what can be matched to a coupon.  Ideally, I find a product that is on clearance and coupon matched.

This cuts my conditioner options considerably.

Add clearance conditioners to hair that has been dried, fried and baked in the summer sun?  Let's just say I wear mucho ballerina buns from June until September.  They're easy, quick and they allow me to ignore the state of my hair until absolutely necessary.  I can ignore the rough, straw-like mane until I have the money to spend on a good cut and color.

In case you were wondering, I book this good cut and color every September.

Dove Intensive Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner (try saying that five times fast) is thick and creamy, and it truly worked wonders on my summer hair.  I like to wash my hair every few days, but I have to condition every time if I don't wear a shower cap.  Once wet, my hair is a tangled mess.  Dove Intensive Repair softened my hair, and combing it post shower wasn't an eye-tearing-tangle-pulling experience.


Every time I conditioned with Dove, my hair was smooth and it smelled phenomenal.  I even used this product on my daughter's hair, which suffers extreme damage from chlorine and salt every summer.  Her long, blond hair was more manageable and less rough after just a few "treatments."

Dove Intensive Repair not only repairs damage from the sun and over-styling, it prevents future damage.  You can officially say good-bye to frizzy hair and split ends.  After a few days of using this conditioner your hair is softer and looks healthier.  If you're looking for a quick fix to your summer hair that doesn't break the bank, I would consider Dove Intensive Repair.  Spending the money on this conditioner is like making an investment in your hair.  I promise.

Visit Dove.com to read more about this conditioner and many other products. To enter the sweepstakes, click through the link and tell us,

What is your favorite Dove product?

Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.



No comments:

Post a Comment