Pages

.

Where I'll be Today...

We're home from vacation.  Me bed felt fabulous, but reality is not as fabulous.  I now have to face the fact that we really can't get take out or eat out every night.  We also can't eat ice cream every day and chill on the beach until our tummies are grumbling for lunch. 

But since reality currently doesn't include homework to tackle or buses to catch I can deal.

There is one thing that is never, ever a good time upon our return.
This never fails.  We somehow return with more than what we took, and it all ends up in the middle of my kitchen.  I'm also the only one who can unpack it because if anyone else touches it and makes an even bigger mess I'll go batty.

Just thought I'd let you all know where I'll be today.  It's called unpacking. 

Happy Friday!  Weekend is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment