Pages

.

"...It's the Weekend..." Recipes

My camera is out of commission.  I am without a tool to document my cooking and baking adventures.  And to share whimsical strange moments occurring daily in this crazy house.

Without a method of sharing my own waist expanding desserts with my lovely readers, I thought it would be nice to share a few desserts I am ooohhhing and ahhhing over this morning.

And because it's the weekend (hence post title), treats are allowed. 

In moderation of course.

Do you see this layers of trans fat heaven?  I could take a fork and eat every square on this plate.  Every. Last.  One. 

Courtesy of Keep it Sweet

Can you even imagine?  Give me a cola and about three of these!

Courtesy of A Little Bit Funky

Wouldn't it be grand if your munchkins woke up to these fryin' tomorrow morning?  And wouldn't it be even more grand for you because they are made from refrigerated biscuit dough?  The kind you grab in the butter aisle?

Amen sista.

Happy Friday to you and your waistline! 

No comments:

Post a Comment