Pages

.

Random-ness

The other night at work, while the other servers were enjoying their "shift drinks" (drink on the house for servers when shift is over) I realized I've never had a glass of wine.

Never.  Ever.  Nope.  None.

This doesn't bother me in the least.

I love to read, but I rarely find the time.  When I do read, everything else goes to poop because I LOVE to read.  I fall behind on my blog, on television shows and I don't wash my floors.

I just finished The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.  Have you noticed my "archived" posts this week?  Imagine the state of my floors.

I eat ice cream before bed just about every night.  I must have at least two flavors in the bowl, and preferably at least one topping.  I like my ice cream in a mug for no reason what-so-ever.

I love to run.  Outside.  I didn't always love running.  When I was in middle school I probably would have rather stuck needles in my eyes.  There came a time when I realized running wasn't about being fast, but about finding a pace that worked for me. 

Motherhood, in a way, is much the same.

I'm awfully allergic to cats.  And rabbits.  Guinea pigs too.  When I was in third grade I was sent home from school every day for a week after recess.  I would return from recess sick with a runny nose, wheezing and swollen eyeballs.

Unbeknownst to me one of my best friends had a new rabbit hair coat.

On that random note, I am turning in.  With a bowl of ice cream.  And a new book.

The floors will have to wait until next week.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment