Pages

.

White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting



My niece had her bachelorette party last night.

She looked gorgeous,  as always.
It's hard for me to believe that she is getting married.
Spoken in the words of an "aging woman"....
"Seems like just yesterday...." she was playing with Barney, 
and skinning her knees.  

She has grown up into a positively gorgeous woman, inside and out.
I couldn't be more proud of her, or more blessed to have her not only as my niece, but one of my closest friends.

Leah and Austin


I was asked to make cupcakes for her dinner party last night.  Her color is red, so red velvet was a no-brainer.

I planned to make cream cheese frosting, until one of my 
sleepless lay-awake-and-count-things-to-do-nights.
I thought, white chocolate cream cheese would be good with red velvet.
I typed it into google and a Kraft recipe popped up right away.
It sounded just like what I had in mind, so I went for it!




White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting

1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
6 squares fine white chocolate, melted
1/2 stick butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

In your mixer, Cream together butter and cream cheese.  Add vanilla.
Add melted chocolate, beat.
Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until creamy and smooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment