Pages

.

Hello Friday

Today, with mucho running around to do, I decided to kick back and particpate in Mama M's blog hop, 5 ? Friday.

Its' been months since I indulged in such blog hopping fun.  I highly recommend it.

Without further ado, here are my five answers to five very pressing questions.

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?
Hmmm...LOVE them. They make me want my sweats, a large ice cream and a good movie.  And of course a few loud cracks of thunder gets me a few snuggles from the munchkins.

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?

Yes...I love back to school shopping.  Even as a kid it was one of most favorite pastimes.  Is shopping a pastime?
I already took my daughter for a day of shopping and gorging oursleves on Auntie Annie's pretzels.  We hit up all the hotspots...Old Navy, Children's Place and of course....Justice.  Heaven forbid we skip buying some very loud bright clothes with coordinating accessories.
Next up I'll take the boys to purchase athletic shorts and sneakers.  Not quite as exciting as hair bands and glitter tops, but still a good time.  There is nothing like a day with my munchkins.

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?
When I was eighteen, I went for a golf lesson at my father's country club.  A gorgeous, young guy appeared from out of the pro shop to drive me down to the driving range.  He taught me everything I needed to know about golf.  I listened attentively because he was the cutest thing I had ever seen.
I went back for several lessons just to see him.
He is now my Hubby.  So yes, I do watch golf.  But after four munchkins, I don't play.  I leave that to him and the boys.

4. Showers or baths? 
Showers.  No time for baths, and as Hubby says "Why would you lay in your own filth?" 
Nuf' said.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
I am known for a fairly bland diet of simple sugars, carbohydrates and ice cream.  No strange anything for this Mama.
Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment