Pages

.

Pinterest Favorites

This past week, I found such fun and creative ideas on Pinterest.  I also found recipes that make my stomach grumble for trans fats.

In no particular order, I wanted to share my current Pinterest favorites.

From Etsy, Santas giftshop, personalized hand sanitzers for teachers.
From Sweet Bee Buzzings, pillows made out of old sport jerseys.  Amazing idea!
Pink Parsley has me salivating for this Cookie Dough Fudge.
Averie Cooks has me dying to try these Homemade Thin Mints.  I'll be waiting for Girl Scout cookies no more!

On that note, my stomach is hungry and I'm off to pick up my daughter from Gymnastics.  I hope everyone has a splendid Thursday!  Almost the weekend!

Don't forget to check out my Swiffer Wet Jet review and click the link to buy great P&G products with 10% off and free shipping on $25 or more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment