Pages

.

Marie's Fruit Salad

Marie's fruit salad


This is a great recipe. I think my Mother in Law made this WAY BACK WHEN for my bridal shower.  I haven't made it for a long time, and when her friends decided to throw her a surprise get together for her birthday, I said I would send this for them to enjoy.  I mean, I knew she would like it...it's HER recipe!

When I was making it, my daughter asked me "shower or funeral?" I said "WHAT?!" She said, you usually only make that for showers or when you need to bring something to church for a funeral.

Wow.

I mean it's a great recipe for either of these things, but seriously??


made and ready for the party


Marie's Fruit Salad

2 cans chunky pineapple
3 cans Mandarin oranges
1 large can sliced peaches
3 large bananas sliced
red graped sliced
3 heaping tablespoons Minute Tapioca
1 small box red jell-o
1 large box cookable vanilla pudding

Drain all of the fruit and reserve 4 cups of juice. Combine reserved juice with the jell-o pudding and tapioca in a saucepan.  Cook until thick. Cool.
Pour cooled mixture over the fruit and stir.

Ta-Da!! Easy Peasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment