Pages

.

7 Facts Blogger Game

There is a fun game going around the food blogging community called 7 Facts. If you get tagged by someone, there are seven questions you have to answer using previous posts from your blog.

I was tagged by Candi, from The Devilish Dish.  Thank you!
 
Here are my seven answers based on my previous blog posts and experiences.


Click on Recipe Title to be taken to the Recipe Link!

 
 
1. Most Beautiful Post
 
"Dream a Little Dream" Dinner,  Dance and Auction 2011
 
I would have to say that this is the most beautiful post that I have ever done, simply because the whole evening was just downright beautiful!  I was the decorating chair for our Parish's annual Dinner, Dance and Auction this past year. I had a ball doing all of the decorations! Then I was lucky enough to have a professional photographer do all of the pictures for me!
 
 
 
 
2. Most Popular Post
 
"Little King Salad" -It's like a Hoagie Sandwich in a Bowl!

This post was so popular!! I have people land on this one almost on a daily basis. This salad is SO DARN good, even guys who are not salad guys, will be okay here!



3. Most Controversial

"NO BOYS ALLOWED - "Pink Lemonade Cupcakes"

The only thing that I would say that is "controversial" about this post, is the name!
I wrote this post when my boys and my nephews were at the farm for a "boys only" visit with their grandparents. While they were away, I had all of the girls to our house, where I treated them with make your own pizzas, movie night, sleepover and these awesome pink lemonade cupcakes!
Just between us, we saved some for the boys, and they loved them just as much as the girls did!



4. Most Helpful

Home Made Play-Doh, but we call it "Josie Doh"

Not sure how helpful it was to my "cyber-friends" but it sure helped my then second grader make lots of pretend money at the school store! This was a great recipe for homemade play-doh, and it didn't have to be refrigerated. It's a fun thing to do with your kiddos!



5. Surprisingly Successful Post

That mystery dish I named "Chicken Fajita Bake"

I don't know why I was surprised by this? It was one of those "make something out of what's in the house" kind of meals. I threw it together in a pinch, and it turned out amazing! I am really glad I wrote down what was in it, so I could make it again!



6. Didn't get quite the attention it deserved


I thought this one would have a a million hits.  Not only does it look super pretty, it has hooch in it!
I am pretty sure if I could have cyber taste tested this one, like in those little Starbucks sample cups they have... ya'll would have come back for thirds!! ;)



7. Post that I am Most Proud of

"Confirmation and Graduation Brunch"  for my oldest daughter

It's not really the actual blog that made this one that I am super proud of. 
It was the actual event; My daughter's 8th grade graduation and her Confirmation. 
I had like 25 people for brunch all in my kitchen.  The food was all prepared by me, set on table with linens and nice dinnerware. Everyone was treated like they were dining somewhere fancy for brunch.  I enjoyed it all,  from the selecting of the recipes, to the making of the centerpieces, from folding the napkins like bishop hats, to all of the food that I prepared.
I actually even timed all of the baking right...I was really sweating that one!
My only goof up... not taking a picture of the baked apple french toast casserole. Oops. Come to think of it...I STILL haven't blogged all of the recipes for this brunch... hummmm.... something to look forward to! :)
Well, and of course, I am proud of my daughter!

Now, my job it to tag 6 other bloggers to do the same thing! Here is who I have chosen:


Looking forward to seeing all of your 7 Facts in the blogger game!



No comments:

Post a Comment