Pages

.

Peanut Clusters



Every year my God-Mother, my Aunt Janette, makes these for me for Christmas.
I bake and bake and bake all season long, and mostly,
once I look at stuff for so long it's not even appealing to me!

But NOT THESE!!

I can't leave them alone, and the only thing that makes them better is to eat them out of the freezer!!

I made my own this year to share with friends and family, 
and thought I would share them with YOU!!




Peanut Clusters

8 squares chocolate almond bark
1 - 12 ounce package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 - 10 ounce packages of salted blanched peanuts

Melt almond bark and chocolate chips in the microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes.  Stir.  It may take a few seconds longer to get them completely melted, depending on your microwave.

Add peanuts to mix and combine well with the melted chocolate.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.

Refrigerate until set.

Makes about 5 dozen small clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment