Pages

.

S'More Cupcakes

s'more cupcakes with marshmallow butter cream

Too bad I am not on my game enough to have made these for National S'More Day a couple of weeks ago, huh?  Well, what was that holiday's loss was the School's Carnival Cake Walk's gain!

A fellow blogger shared this frosting recipe and her love of it when making cake pops a while back and as soon as I saw it I knew I was making S'more cupcakes...


how cute are these?!?!

S'more Cupcakes with Marshmallow Butter Cream Frosting

What you will need:

devils food cake mix and ingredients to make per box instructions
marshmallow cream
powdered sugar
butter
Hershey bars
mini marshmallows
Teddy Grahams

Make the cake mix according to the box's instructions.

Frosting:


1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme

3/4 cup butter, softened

1 1/4 cups powdered sugar

In large bowl, beat marshmallow creme and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in powdered sugar until fluffy.

Pipe frosting onto your cooled cupcakes, sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Top each with a mini marshmallow, a Hershey square and a Teddy Graham.

Pay attention to the poor little bears, though. I had about a 1/3 of mine buried head first!!

Then again... I bet they were happy little bears!

pretty as a picture...and no "campfire smell" to wash out of your hair!




No comments:

Post a Comment